By incorporating the CORE Foundational Principles, this workshop teaches you to use resistance training to improve functional strength. You will learn techniques that will prevent injuries and help you to reach your best performance. Resistance training is an essential part of athletic conditioning and is used in most sports to maximise athletes’ potential.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
This workshop will take you through exercises that will help athletes reach optimal performance, using CORE priniciples and resistance training.
- Apply the CORE Principles and athletic conditioning to increase power, reduce potential for injury and improve performance.
- Resistance training exercises designed to improve functional strength.
- Design a programme that incorporates resistance training principles.
- Understand how resistance training can improve athletic performance and prevent injury.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
- 0.2 ACE
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0844 417 2349 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.