Explore a workout that takes you through a series of standing exercises designed to strengthen and tone from the ground up. No additional props or external resistance are needed in this full-body training session that targets muscular strength and endurance, balance and control. Exercise variations are included to increase or decrease challenge and intensity and cues and motivating techniques.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
Explore how standing exercises can challenge the whole body to build muscular strength and endurance, balance and control.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to a workout using body weight.
- Discuss exercise variations to increase or decrease intensity.
- Cuing and motivational techniques for every participant.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credit
- 2 REPs points
- 0.2 ACE
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.