Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology will help you to progress to a Level 3 status on REPS. This will contribute to the completion of a Level 3 qualification, such as Exercise Referral, Pilates or Yoga. Our Personal Trainer and Advanced Personal Trainer courses already include this within their content.
This course is delivered via our online eLearning portal.
You will learn all about the way the body responds to exercise. Lessons will include:
- The heart and circulatory system and its relation to exercise and health.
- The musculoskeletal system and its relation to health.
- The stability of the postural and core.
- The nervous system and its relation to exercise.
- The endocrine system and its relation to exercise.
- The energy systems and their relation to exercise.
- Multiple choice theory paper
This unit will form part of a Level 3 qualification and is not certified individually.
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology theory papers and worksheets.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.