Get a glimpse of the STOTT PILATES Essential Matwork repertoire in this hands-on workshop. Created by the programming team at Merrithew™, discover how the biomechanically-based Five Basic Principles serve as the foundation for a series of preparatory and beginner-level exercises done solely on the mat. Learn how these exercises can set you and your clients on the way to building core strength, joint mobility and improved posture.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to select beginner-level Matwork exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Understand modifications for specific body types.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points