This workout developed by the Merrithew™ team increases balance and proprioception by adapting Essential Matwork exercises to the Stability Ball. The unstable nature of the ball increases challenges by encouraging dynamic stabilization and requiring increased balance and control. Learn new variations to traditional Matwork exercises using the ball
Sign up for notifications
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to Matwork exercises using the Stability Ball
- Develop proprioceptive awareness due to the unstable nature of the Stability Ball
- Increase variety and intensify Matwork using exercises with different body parts on the Ball
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.