The Fitness Circle® resistance ring lives up to its name by providing peripheral resistance to a fitness-based workout. Developed by the Merrithew Health & Fitness™ team, this workshop teaches unique sequences and interesting combinations which are further augmented with the sprung-steel ring.
Focusing on stabilisation of the shoulders, hips and core, these moves can be added into any personal training or group fitness setting to bring increased intensity and muscle-specific training. Learn how this simple tool can help you achieve dramatic results when used in a variety of applications.
Sign up for notifications
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to intensified exercises with the Fitness Circle resistance ring
- Understand how the peripheral resistance challenges strength and stability
- Learn how simple exercises can be used in a fitness-based workout
- Discover how to utilize the Fitness Circle to add variety and interest safely and effectively
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year).
- 2 REPS points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.