This new workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team featuring various types of resistance tubing, balances upper, lower and core resistance training with athletic-based movements that will challenge any athlete. This kind of peripheral resistance adds a unique component to the workout and adds elements of stability and balance to the exercises. The CORE™ foundational principles are applied in this high-powered workshop which focuses on form with intensity.
Sign up for notificationsArray
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Core Principles to modified exercises on the Mat
- Understand how the dynamic resistance of the tubing adds intensity to a workout
- Learn how to add variety and challenge to traditional conditioning moves
- Discover how to create programs that improve fitness and performance
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.