Kick start your life in the fitness industry with the skills and tools to build a successful business and a clear plan to achieve your goals. Beyond your technical knowledge, you’ll also need to promote yourself and your skills to potential customers. Gain some essential business know-how to develop a profitable and successful business.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll be given the tools to start your own business through understanding your market and product
- Develop a strong sales strategy
- You'll be given the latest techniques and information
- You'll understand how to increase your client base
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
This course is part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training.
This is a face-to-face course and is suitable for anyone starting their career in fitness.
Format: Classroom study
Duration: 8 hours over 1 day.
With this course, you will learn how to win new clients and stand out from your competition. This course will include:
- How to create a successful business plan
- Defining you and your product
- Being self-employed vs employed
- How to stand out from the competition
- Recognising your role within the marketplace
- Lead generation and how to plan promotional campaigns
- Sales techniques and how to win new clients
- How to use social media and digital as an effective business tool
- No assessment, but you'll need to attend the full course to receive a certificate.
- YMCAfit Business Principles
- 8 REPs points
- 7 CIMSPA points
- You don't need any previous qualifications to do this course.
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.