There is a high demand for Aqua Instructors as people are looking for new, fun ways to workout. This an ideal course for Studio and Gym Instructors if you’re looking to boost your income and become more employable. On this course, you’ll learn how to deliver fun and effective sessions for clients of all abilities, using different approaches, with or without music.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll broaden your clientbase
- You'll have the potential to earn more
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
- Internationally recognised qualification
This short course is a mixture of theory and practical work and will give you the necessary skills to become an Aqua Training Instructor straight away.
Format: Classroom-based study
Duration: 3 days
You’ll learn everything you need to know about how the body responds to training in water. Lessons will include:
- How to plan, teach and evaluate an effective aqua workout.
- How to teach a range of water-based workouts (with or without music)
- Movement and the body in relation to water-based exercise sessions
- The theory of water based exercise sessions.
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology theory papers and worksheets
- Experience of participating in aqua sessions
- YMCA Awards Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Water-Based Exercise
- 16 REPs points
- 10 CIMSPA points
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.