Learn to challenge and motivate your clients and classes using innovative and simple jumpboard combinations, separated with intervals of upper and lower body strength and flexibility exercises on the Reformer. This ultimate cardio / strength interval class, challenges your clients core, and total body strength, elevates your heart rate, while focusing on proper jumping technique. This new format keeps your clients and classes on the move.
- Apply the principles of STOTT PILATES® to Jumpboard & select Reformer exercises.
- Challenge client's cardiovascular system & build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability & strengthen lower body through plyometrics.
- Learn exercise variations and modifications for specific body types.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors
- Experience of using the Reformer is required
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)