Turn your passion for fitness into a career by becoming a Personal Trainer with YMCA. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you could be fully qualified and ready for work within seven weeks. Our Level 3 courses are run nationwide; part-time and full-time options available.
Book your course before Wednesday 31 January to secure these prices.
Why choose our Level 3 Personal Trainer course?
- REPS and CIMSPA accredited course
- Your course will be taught by industry experts and active Personal Trainers
- You’ll learn how to design and deliver exercise programmes with nutrition advice
- You’ll gain the skills to train a wide range of clients with different goals
- Includes a free Suspension Fitness module so you can train groups and earn more
- Support with business skills to help set up your own business*
- Flexible payment options: 0% direct-debit; apply for an Advanced Learner Loan fund your course and only pay once you earn over £21K**
We run part-time (weekend) and full-time courses nationwide, all taught and supported by fitness training experts with industry experience.
Whatever your goal in becoming a qualified personal trainer, whether you are starting out, expanding your portfolio and skills, or looking to change your career we pride ourselves in being able to talk through the options, routes and courses to provide the best course advice in terms of what you want to achieve.
Terms and conditions apply. The full discounts listed only apply when you pay in full at the time of booking. Direct Debit payment discounts, over the offer period, are £100 off for courses that offer an existing Direct Debit option. These offers cannot be used with any other discount. * Business skills course is part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training. ** Offer does not apply to the Advanced Learner Loan payment method.