Yoga Nidra is a practic of deep relaxation and is essential training if you wish to progress to higher practices of yoga, such as meditation. This workshop will teach you how to withdraw the senses from the outside stimuli bringing positive effects on the entire body and mental processes. It is said that one hour of Yoga Nidra is the equivalent to four hours of sleep so you will be able to revitalise your clients.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll be able to teach clients of all abilities
- Essential step to progressing to higher practices of yoga
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
- Internationally recognised qualification
This is a 2 day practical workshop, that you can take on weekends.
The nine step Yoga Nidra practice (navanga moksha) uses the millennia old yoga tradition of nyasa (to place). The placement of mind, mantra and moment helps to withdraw the senses from the outside stimuli bringing positive effects on the entire body and mental processes. Classes will include:
- How to teach a safe and effective Yoga Nidra session using the nine steps method (navanga moksha) at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Understanding the theory and benefits of Yoga Nidra.
- How to adapt the practice to a chair-based version for clients who can’t lie down.
- Things to avoid in Yoga Nidra practices.
- How to evaluate participants’ sessions.
- No assessment
- YMCA Awards and Yoga Professionals Teaching Yoga Nidra.
- Yoga Professionals
- 10 CIMSPA points
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.