Show your clients how to engage their minds as well as their muscles by exploring exercises that focus on posture, core stability and body alignment. Supple Strength blends elements of Yoga, Pilates and body conditioning to build a challenging holistic workout. This is a great wayfor you to expand your client base and boost your income.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll be able to target new clients
- You'll have the potential to earn more
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
- Internationally recognised qualification
This intensive course is a mixture of theory and practical work.
Format: Classroom study
Duration: 1 day
Supple Strength is a take on Pilates and Yoga exercises, incorporating mindfulness techniques that stretch and strengthen muscles for a strong and controlled routine. On this course, you will learn how to design and deliver challenging Supple Strength classes that will improve your clients' posture and core stability. Lessons will include:
- A range of postures and exercises that are based on yoga and Pilates
- How to plan and structure Supple Strength classes and one to one sessions
- How to demonstrate correct postural and exercise techniques
- Exploring the use of music (Gym Instructors and Personal Trainers can choose to simply use music as background).
- How to create choreography for Supple Strength.
- No assessment, but full participation is required to receive certificate of attendance.
- YMCA Awards Supple Strength
- 6 points
- Level 2 Aqua, Exercise to Music, Gym or Kids' Instructor
- Experience of participating in a studio, yoga or Pilates class
- At least 30 hours of teaching experience is recommended
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.