Zero in on common trouble spots with STOTT PILATES® exercises. Use this targeted routine to tone and strengthen the arms, shoulders, legs and buns, as well as gain body confidence. On this workshop, you will be given enough movements and research to fully understand how to sculpt the body.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
Learn the secret to toned arms, buns and thighs and pass it on to your clients. This workshop will take you through the essence of movement and you will be taught exercises that target specific areas of the body, for an intense and challenging workout - perfect for sculpting body.
- Apply the principles of STOTT PILATES® method to select Matwork exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand exercise choice to target specific areas.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
- 1.0 canfitpro
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.