This innovative and upbeat Mat-based workshop features small pieces of equipment, including the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™. You will learn to create a full-body workout that focuses on strength and agility. Explore new alternatives to standard exercises with the added peripheral resistance of all three props.
This is a 2-hour workshop
- Basic Matwork exercises from the Essential and Intermediate repertoire.
- How to modify exercises with props including the Flex-Band, Fitness Circle and Toning Balls.
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles of stabilization to all exercises.
- Cues and corrections to help ensure safety and effectiveness.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
- No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.