This innovative and upbeat Mat-based workshop features small pieces of equipment, including the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™. You will learn to create a full-body workout that focuses on strength and agility. Explore new alternatives to standard exercises with the added peripheral resistance of all three props.
This is a 2-hour workshop
- Basic Matwork exercises from the Essential and Intermediate repertoire.
- How to modify exercises with props including the Flex-Band, Fitness Circle and Toning Balls.
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles of stabilization to all exercises.
- Cues and corrections to help ensure safety and effectiveness.
0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.