Discover how the Arc Barrel can be incorporated into any Matwork routine for enhanced support, variety and challenge. This interactive workshop will teach you exercises from the STOTT PILATES Essential Matwork repertoire, incorporating the Arc Barrel to support the spine in flexion, lateral flexion or extension, target the core and peripheral muscle groups, and to adapt exercises to different body types.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES principles to exercises on the Arc Barrel.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand how to use the Arc Barrel for spinal support, torso stabilisation and to add variety and challenge.
- Understand how to use the barrel for any and all clients.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year).
- 2 REPS points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.