Discover the foundation of the STOTT PILATES® exercise repertoire with this stabilisation principles workshop. Explore the functional anatomy, reasoning and research behind the body awareness issues that set the STOTT PILATES method apart from other styles. These principles ensure that clients become more mindful and execute more control during exercises.
This class is taught in our reformer studio.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
On this workshop you will learn about the research and methods behind the STOTT PILATES principles and how to integrate them into your routines.
- STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles.
- Understand the reasoning behind the principles.
- Examine current research that supports the principles.
- Cueing techniques for teaching the principles.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.