With this course, you'll be able to design and deliver effective exercise and lifestyle programmes for clients who need to get back on track after a back injury. You'll learn about the classification, contributing factors and health risks of different types of lower back pain. Research has shown that exercise is one of the best remedies, so you'll be playing a vital part in your clients' recovery. With lower back pain affecting around a third of adults in the UK every year, this is a fantastic specialism to add to your portfolio and is especially valuable for Exercise to Music Instructors.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll adapt your routines for a broader clientbase
- You'll have the potential to earn more
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
- Internationally recognised qualification
This is a short face-to-face course which will give you the necessary skills to deliver tailored routines for clients who suffer from back problems.
Format: Classroom-based study
Duration: 2 days
The Level 4 in Lower Back Pain is an excellent career progression for instructors looking to increase their earning potential by offering tailored and considered routines for clients with back problems. On this course, you will learn how to aid the rehabilitation of your clients using exercise. Lessons will include:
- How to design effective physical activity and lifestyle programmes.
- The classification, contributing factors and health risks of different types of lower back pain.
- The impact of chronic, nonspecific low back pain, medications, psychological and sociological factors and comorbidities on a client’s ability to exercise.
Your assessments will be held over the 2 day course.
- Case study
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain (QCF)
- 20 REPS points
- Entry in Level 4 REPS
- A Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
If you are over 19, you can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan that could help cover the cost of the course. Find out if you are eligible.
When you book your course with an Advanced Learner Loan, you'll need to pay a deposit of £125. The deposit is refunded on receipt of full funding. If eligible, you will receive funding for the full price of your course.