There are a number of courses you may be interested in that we do not run directly. If you are interested in one of these courses, contact the provider directly.
- Training your Brain is a 2 day course providing a communication and coaching toolkit for the fitness professional
- Develop outstanding skills in training your clients above the neck to get even more out of training their bodies below it
- Our tutor Jacqui Hobbs uses her 20 years experience in fitness and communication to deliver useable and practical techniques that you can apply straight away to get you and your clients into the right mindset to succeed
- Find out more about the course and discounts to YMCAfit students and email Jacqui on Jacqui@trainingyourbrain.co.uk or visit the website.
- A 2 day module that explores movement control, movement screening and corrective exercise
- Introduces Local and Global Mobiliser/Stabiliser classifications
- Explores and utilises contemporary research on injury prevention and performance enhancement
- The first step of a CPD route taking trainers from 6 REPs points to 15 MSc credits
- The course was born of an idea to produce a ‘Rosetta Stone’ for the fitness industry, translating the complexities of contemporary movement control science into a usable language for PTs, Pilates instructors and sports coaches
- Our tutor Lincoln Blandford has been awarded the licence to deliver this module of Performance Stability in the UK
- Find out more about the courses on offer or email Lincoln directly email@example.com
YMCAfit doesn’t run courses directly in Scotland, however we have a long association with the CYQ Centre run out of Cardonald College in Glasgow. If you would like to train in Scotland, visit their website
for more information.